Accelerate your rewards and earn bonus ASR points when you book more stays at our serviced residences and hotels across over 75 cities globally.
Book 2 stays of at least 3 nights each and earn an extra 10,000 points
Book 2 stays of at least 5 nights each and earn an extra 20,000 points
Book 2 stays of at least 7 nights each and earn an extra 40,000 points
The bonus ASR points are redeemable for your next holidays, staycations or travel at any of our properties globally. Take advantage of the extensive in-apartment amenities, living space, work area, kitchen, laundry facilities and discover how our apartments become your personal and safe home office.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to all The Ascott Limited (“TAL”) Ascott Star Rewards members (the “Members”).P
- Promotion is valid for stays from 1 June 2020 00:00 hours to 31 May 2020 23:59 hours in Singapore Standard Time (SST). Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Prior reservation is required.
- Promotional rates and apartment types are subject to availability, to change without further notice and are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-commissionable.
- This offer is not open to existing leasing contract customers but cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, partner offers, third party websites, corporate and promotional rates.
- Minimum and/or maximum stay period restrictions may apply to reservations at selected serviced residences. TAL’s guarantee and cancellation policy apply unless otherwise specified during the reservation process.
- Points earned must be used before the expiry date. Point balance is only available in the member’s account.
- Bonus points vouchers must be redeemed via ASR member account online by 31 March 2021.
- Bonus points vouchers issued into ASR member account after voucher redemption are final and cannot be re-issued or reversed.
- Redemption items are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable, and are subject to availability. TAL reserves the right to substitute the redemption items for other items of similar value.
- All ASR membership privileges are personal to the Member and shall not be transferable to any third party.
- Other terms and conditions as notified by TAL to the Member will apply in respect of other benefits and privileges granted under the ASR Membership.
- TAL reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions as may be revised by TAL from time to time) at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to the Member, even though such changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated.
- TAL reserves the right to, at its own discretion, to add, remove or vary any privileges that are available under the ASR membership without any prior notice to the Member.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Member shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such addition, removal or variation (as the case may be).
- The Member shall keep TAL fully indemnified from and against all loss and damage, suffered or incurred by TAL, directly or indirectly caused, arising from or relating to the Member’s use of the ASR membership and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions (if any), the English version shall prevail