Security Supervisor, Ascott Corniche Al Khobar
The Security Supervisor assists the Security Manager in supervising the day-to-day security operations. He/She also controls the overall performance of security personnel as well as ensures adequate supervision and surveillance in accordance with all security aspects surrounding and inside the perimeter of the Serviced Residence Property.
- Has a Diploma or Certificate level. First Aid and Fire & Safety Certificate is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant work experience as a Security Officer/Security Supervisor.
- Has knowledge in laws pertaining to Criminal/Civil Code and Labour Law.
- Good written and verbal communication in the English language.
- Possess attributes such as being Honest, Sincere, Self-disciplined, Proactive, Tactful, Reliable, Can work under pressure and Able to work independently.