Human Resource Manager, Ascott 1 Oxford Street Accra
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of human resource management activities at the Serviced Residence Property.
He/She will maintain functions such as employee payroll and compensation system, recruitment, Ascott Policies and Procedures, learning and development plans, grievance and disciplinary handling as well as country regulatory compliance.
- University or College degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in a managerial capacity, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications.
- Possess attributes such as excellent interpersonal skills, able to organize and coordinate in a systematic manner. Analytical Thinking, Result Oriented, Integrity, Tenacity, Adaptability, Customer Orientated (both internal and external).