Guest Service Officer, Ascott Corniche Al Khobar
The Guest Service Officer is responsible for checking in and checking out of guests at the Serviced Residence Property. He/She is expected to do whatever it takes to make the guest ‘feel at home’ and exceed their expectations. He/She is the main point of contact for the guests and coordinates the guest request with the other departments and ensures that the services are delivered promptly and efficiently.
The Guest Service Officer is responsible for the efficient rooming of the guest and provides efficient business services, handles all telephone communications, general enquiries & requests, and maintaining good rapport with internal (colleagues) and external (tenants, guests & visitors) customers. He/She will provide assistance to the Guest Service Manager when the need arises.
- Minimum of at least Higher Secondary level.
- At least 2 years work experience in the Front Office / Guest Service Department in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft applications.
- Possess attributes such as being meticulous, good organizational skills, cheerful, pleasant and warm disposition.