Group Technology Executive, Ascott Corniche Al Khobar
Group Technology Executive provides IT user support and customer service to ensure the smooth running of IT applications and platforms for the Service Residence Property.
He/She provides prompt and effective technical support for all employees and guests to ensure that they are able to operate smoothly on a daily basis. He/She also adopt best practices in all activities performed by the team and ensure all queries and issues are addressed and implemented and upgraded promptly.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Certified preferably.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within the hospitality sector.
- Well versed in the Microsoft 365, Admin tools, Wireless Technology, Routing, and Switching.
- Knowledge in Property Management System, IPTV (Hibox Internet Protocol Television) System and IP Telephony.
- Possess attributes such as being Organized, Proactive, Reliable, Able to work independently or with minimal supervision.