Group Technology Executive, Ascott 1 Oxford Street Accra
Group Technology Executive provides IT user support and customer service to ensure the smooth running of IT applications and platforms for the Service Residence Property.
He/She provides prompt and effective technical support for all employees and guests to ensure that they are able to operate smoothly on a daily basis. He/She also adopt best practices in all activities performed by the team and ensure all queries and issues are addressed and implemented and upgraded promptly.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Certified preferably.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within the hospitality sector.
- Well versed in the Microsoft 365, Admin tools, Wireless Technology, Routing, and Switching.
- Knowledge in Property Management System, IPTV (Hibox Internet Protocol Television) System and IP Telephony.
- Possess attributes such as being Organized, Proactive, Reliable, Able to work independently or with minimal supervision.