General Manager, Ascott 1 Oxford Street Accra
The General Manager is to provide leadership expertise that ensures the effective and efficient operation of the serviced residence property, including, but not limited to, the quality and legal defensibility of services provided, and the achievement of stated operational goals and profitability objectives.
He/She manages the overall operations of the serviced residence property in order to maximize profitability and to ensure superior guest service and product quality.
- Degree in Hospitality Management with proven track record of success in the hospitality industry
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a similar managerial capacity, within the hospitality industry
- Possess managerial knowledge in the Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Possesses attributes such as confidence, visionary, outgoing personality, leadership and respectability.