Finance Officer - Receivables, Ascott Corniche Al Khobar
The Finance Officer - Receivables is responsible in the maintenance of proper records of all receivables due from residents, companies, concessionaires and credit companies. To ensure that statements of account are issued on a timely basis.
- Has a Diploma in Accounting, Banking, Finance, and other relevant fields.
- Minimum at least 4-6 years in accounting experience in the hospitality industry.
- Competent in PC accounting software.
- Must possess a high sense of integrity and honesty.
- Able to interact and work with personnel from all levels.
- Possess attributes such as being Meticulous, Self-motivated, Able to function independently, Diligent, Determined.