Finance Manager, Ascott 1 Oxford Street Accra
The Finance Manager ensures and maintains the efficient operation of the Finance Department. He/She will be responsible for all financial and accounting matters encompassing planning and forecasting, management reporting, internal control, accounting, cash and tax management for the Serviced Residence Property.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Has minimum 8 years of accounting experience in the hospitality industry.
- Competent in PC accounting software, MS Word and Excel.
- Possess good management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership qualities and high sense of integrity.
- Self-motivated, able to function independently, pleasant and polite.