Finance Executive - Payables, Ascott 1 Oxford Street Accra
Finance Executive - Payables is the overall in-charge of the custody of company funds. He/She should ensure that deposits are made intact the following banking day. He/She is also responsible for the payments and releasing of company cheques.
- Has a Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance, and other relevant fields.
- Minimum at least 4-6 years in accounting experience in the hospitality industry.
- Competent in PC accounting software.
- Must possess good management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership qualities and a high sense of integrity.
- Possess attributes such as being Meticulous, Self-motivated and Able to function independently.