Engineering Supervisor, Ascott 1 Oxford Street Accra
Under the direction of the Engineering Manager, the Engineering Supervisor plans, organizes and provides supervision for daily maintenance operations and activities in the Serviced Residence Property.
Supervises and evaluates the work of both maintenance employees and vendors/ contractors.
Coordinates department activities with those of other departments.
Inspects and troubleshoots maintenance work.
- Diploma or Certificate in a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Able to repair and maintain machinery.
- Knowledge of functions of relevant technical systems and associated equipment and operational procedures.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Possess attributes such as being Proactive and reliable.
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision.